This article outlines what to do when data within the Medical Marijuana Registry is incorrect.
|Incorrect Purchase Date|
|Please note that the processes in this article pertain to all incorrect data with the exception of incorrect purchase dates. For more information about what to when a purhcase date is incorrect, please reference article, My Purchase Date is Incorrect.|
Incorrect Data can appear within the registry for many reasons and require research by the Bamboo Health Support team. Please submit a request for support and include the following information:
- Patient Name
- Date of Birth
- Driver's License Number/State ID Number
- Email address associated with your MMR account
- Your role (if different than the patient - caregiver, physician, dispensary employee, etc.)
- Your contact email address (if different than the MMR account email address)
- Your phone number
- a detailed description of what information is incorrect
Once you have submitted your request, a Bamboo Health Support agent will follow up with you regarding any next steps.