This article outlines steps you can take if you experience difficulty logging into the Medical Marijuana Registry due to multiple MMR accounts being associated with the same email address.
There are several reasons why an email address could be used for multiple accounts.
- An individual is both a patient and a dispensary employee.
- An individual has been both a patient and a caregiver
This can create difficulty accessing either account as the Medical Marijuana Registry cannot differentiate which account you are attempting to login to. It is best practice to use separate email addresses for each account.
If you have multiple Medical Marijuana Registry accounts linked to a single email address, submit a request for support and include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Email address associated with the accounts
- The browser type you are using and the browser version
- Expiration of your current registration/recommendation
Additionally, you may reach out to the Ohio Medical Marijuana Registry Administrator in order to have email address of an account changed. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.